In the Zip you will find the USB driver, the Flash tool, the Flash file and an instruction manual. This is all you need to complete the flashing or installation of the ROM on your mobile device.
- So, if in case, you’re one of the Poco M2 users and want to flash the stock ROM from a custom ROM due to some bugs or stability issues, then you can do it easily by following the guide below.
- If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app.
- We always suggest you create a backup your Xiaomi and save it on Google Drive or any suitable location, because your data may be lost after installing superSU process on your device.
- Since this phone has many users, we have ministered a list of the best custom ROMs for POCO F1 here.
- If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir.
If you’d unlocked the bootloader earlier and don’t want to lose your data once again, choose “save user data” from the bottom bar. On the other hand, choose “clean all and lock” if you want to relock the bootloader, or just “clean flash” if you want to clean flash the MIUI 10 file. The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Poco device. Furthermore, since the Poco community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- In between, they suddenly begin to show Ads in their System Apps too.
- This in turn means you will only have to enable this option once and even if you update your vendor partition the fingerprint used will always be the latest one.
- This was a given, considering how Xiaomi said it would focus on speed.
- Step 22 – Once you are in the main menu of TWRP again, after rebooting, choose “Wipe“.
- Not so long ago, we put the OnePlus 6 against the recently released Pocophone F1 in a performance showdown, which revealed a rather surprising verdict.
Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.11, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.14, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. stock ROM (firmware) Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.21, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.25, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually. This page contained the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Stock Firmware ROM or flash file. This official firmware are mainly use for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. The firmware comes as a zip package, which is required Firmware, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device InFocus Megafone?